Our Centenary Jackpot Raffle and Centenary Auction has added more than £4,000 to the Table Tennis England Centenary Legacy Fund.
The separate auction and raffle were held as part of the celebrations around our Centenary Gala Dinner last month, with 60 amazing lots going under the hammer and cash prizes to be won.
The lots won by people across the table tennis community included:
- Two-night 5* Prague break
- Three-night glamping retreat
- Luxury VW Campervan weekend
- Supercar driving experience
- An official framed Chelsea FC shirt signed by the squad
- A host of table tennis mementoes, including a Great Britain shirt from last year’s Tokyo Paralympics, signed by the GB squad; an official Rio 2016 table tennis ball signed by Liam Pitchford, Paul Drinkhall and Sam Walker; an official Rio 2016 table tennis ball signed by Ma Long; and a Team England shirt signed by the 2018 England Commonwealth Games squad
The raffle was drawn yesterday and winners will be notified in the coming days.
The proceeds from the auction and raffle, plus separate donations made by those invited to the Centenary Gala Dinner, came to £4,290. This will be added to the Table Tennis England Centenary Legacy Fund, which seeks to help to raise vital funds to improve access, facilities and opportunities in our sport.
We’d like to thank everyone who supported the raffle and auction. We will release more information about the Centenary Legacy Fund in due course.