Title: St Fintan’s High School invite applications for coaching roles.
St Fintan’s High School is inviting applicants for a number of coaching roles for the 2021/22 season.
St Fintan’s High School field teams at 1st and 2nd Year, with both their SCT and JCT competing in Division 1B of the Schools League and playing in the Leinster Schools Vinnie Murray & Fr Godfrey Cup.
Applicants should have a proven and experienced record in playing and/or rugby coaching allied with an inherent technical knowledge and acumen to enable all the players to achieve their full potential.
• Applicants must be IRFU Certified or must attend an IRFU appropriate course before employment commences
• All coaches must complete a new Garda Vetting process.
• Available for training on either Monday or Tuesday afternoons from 3:45pm – 5:30pm
• Available for matches on a Wednesday afternoon. Generally 2:30pm kick off for home games. Away games could involve travel from 12.30pm to 5pm dependent on location.
• Work closely alongside the other coaches, medical and S&C staff.
• Develop and encourage a positive culture amongst all squads.
• Conduct regular reviews with coaching teams and Director of Rugby.
• Ensure that the culture and behaviours displayed by all are in line with the school’s ethos and are in line with the school’s rules and expected behaviours.
• Technical knowledge
• Communication skills
• Short and long-term planning
Applications, including a cover letter and a CV to be sent via e-mail to email@example.com no later than 5pm on Friday August 13th 2021. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.