Goalkeeper Uğurcan Çakır, captain of Trabzonspor, running for the championship in the Super League, is at the top of the 5 big leagues of Europe…
Uğurcan Çakır, the net guard of Trabzonspor and the National Football Team, impresses with his performance. Çakır, who did not allow a goal in 106 of the 129 hits that came to the goal of the burgundy-blue team, took the first place as the player with the best statistics with a save rate of 82 percent.
According to Comparisonator data; The captain of the burgundy-blue team, which ranks first among the goalkeepers in the Super League, is also at the top in Europe. Uğurcan Çakır, who has the same save rate (82%) as the Argentine goalkeeper of French club Nice, Walter Benitez, made 109 saves, while Benitez made 93 saves. Uğurcan Çakır is the most successful player among the 5 major league and Süper Lig goalkeepers.
Other goalkeepers on the list are:
- Uğurcan Çakır – Trabzonspor (82 percent – Super League leader)
- Walter Benítez – OGC Nice (82 percent – Ligue 1 leader)
- Jose Sa – Wolverhampton Wanderers (81 Percent – Premier League leader)
- Yassine Bounou – Sevilla (80 percent – LaLiga leader)
- Samir Handanovic – Inter (79 percent Serie A leader)
- Mark Flekken – Freiburg (79 Percent – Bundesliga leader)