ASN Morning Read: Let’s Do This U.S. vs. Mexico Thing
The best rivalry in North America and maybe the world kicks off again Wednesday night when the Stars and Stripes take on El Tri in Texas; the Women’s World Cup roster is out; the grass is nice.
April 15, 2015
- United States-Mexico. 8pm ET. Get there. Or to a television.
- The 10 Best Moments in the rivalry? We’ve got them for you, with video.
- El Tri already has a starting XI:
Mexico XI (judging by training): Saucedo, Mier, Rodriguez, Salcedo, Flores, Velarde, Osuna, Montes, Esquivel, E Herrera, Cubo Torres.
— ESPN Tri (@ESPNFCtri) April 14, 2015
- Ventura Alvarado is ready: “I’m really motivated. I [was speaking earlier about it], and I was really emotional. I feel like it’s Club America against Chivas. It’s a Clasico, and that’s how I feel. We’ve got to beat them.”
- Brooke Tunstall is in San Antonio and wrote a thoughtful profile on the now-thoughtful Juan Agudelo.