CELTIC face a battle under the lights with Dundee United at Tannadice as they bid to keep their treble dream alive.
Ange Postecoglou’s Hoops sit top of the Scottish Premiership standings and have already bagged the Premier Sports Cup so far this season.
A clean sweep for Celtic is still a possibility – although there’s plenty of football still to play between now and the end of the campaign.
However, they face no easy ride against Dundee United in this quarter-final clash with Tam Courts’ men also dreaming of lifting the famous old trophy at the national stadium come May.
What time does Dundee United vs Celtic kick off?
- Dundee United take on Celtic TONIGHT (March 14).
- The match kicks off at 7.45pm.
- It will be held at Tannadice.
What TV channel is Dundee United vs Celtic on and can I live stream it?
- The Scottish Cup tie is being broadcast live on Premier Sports 1.
- Their coverage from Tannadice will begin at 7:15pm- 30 minutes before kick off.
- A monthly subscription to Premier Sports costs £12.99.
- Alternatively you can live stream the game through Premier Player.
- If you have already have a Premier Sports subscription this costs no extra.
- However, if you wish to get one to livestream the match it will also cost £12.99 per month.
- Alternatively, you can keep up to date on the match through SunSport’s LIVE blog.
Celtic gaffer Ange Postecoglou confirmed David Turnbull will return to training after this fixture in a boost to his midfield options.
Johnny Kenny is back training with the main group.
Peter Pawlett is out for the season after needing surgery on an Achilles injury.
Dundee United 10/1
*Odds from Paddy Power correct as of March 14
BETTING SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS AND FREE BETS
What they’ve said in the build-up
Dundee United assistant boss Liam Fox after his side’s 2-2 draw with Hearts:
“We are disappointed, you have to give Hearts respect because they are the third best team in the country and have some great players.
“But when you are ahead in a game and don’t see it out, especially from a set piece, you have to feel disappointment.
“We got a reaction to the performance and result on Wednesday, which is what we were looking for.
“It’s shootout football between now and the end of the season, it’s so tight.
MONEY BACK Dundee United vs Celtic betting offer: Bet £20 and get money back as CASH if you lose, plus 87/1 bet builder tip
“If we can get the same attitude and application we have had in the past we’ll give ourselves a good chance.
“But there are plenty of other teams in the same position who will be thinking the same.”
Celtic boss Ange Postecoglou after his side’s 3-1 win over Livingston:
“We need to be the ones who generate tempo.
“It’s hard sometimes when the opposition sit deeper but as good as were with the ball I thought we were outstanding without it.
“We hunted in packs, we won the ball and we didn’t give them a moment’s rest.”
Keep up to date with ALL the latest news and transfers at the Scottish Sun football page