Hero Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition bookings have closed as the allotted number of units have sold out before the 29th July deadline…
Hero MotoCorp have announced that their limited-run Hero Xpulse 200 4V Rally Edition has already Sold Out on their official website.
The Rally Edition is the beefed-up version of their Xpulse 200 4V pseudo-dirtbike, factory fitted with long-travel suspension, extended levers & side-stand etc. and was priced at Rs. 16,000 more than the standard model – Rs. 1,52,100/- (ex-showroom).
The timeline for which the Rally Edition was being offered was between 22nd July, 12 PM to 29th July, 12 PM. However, the limited numbers on offer have already been sold out from their official eSHOP website with many days still left for the sale deadline to end and further announced that the bookings have officially been closed now.
Sadly, the company have not shared how many units of Rally Edition were offered for sale.
The Rally Edition was offered in only 1 paint scheme – White with Rally Code graphics – and bears the autograph of Indian Rally Champion & only Indian Dakar Rally entrant C.S. Santosh, on the fuel tank.
For the customers who missed out on the limited-run Rally Edition, fret not, the company has officially released the Rally Kit for the Xpulse 200 4V ADV at Rs. 46,000/-. This kit will transform your standard bike into the Rally Edition and will offer a flatter rally seat and new Maxxis off-road tyres as well.
Also read: Renamed Triumph ‘Speed Twin 900’ Introduced In India; Sports 3 new Colours
Listed below is everything you will get on the new Rally Kit and the changes it will bring to your ADV –
- Just like the Rally Kit for the Xpulse 200 2V version, this kit also offers the equipment in Suspension, Ergonomics & Tyres categories.
- At the front, Hero is offering Preload-adjustable, Cartridge-style forks with a massive 250 mm of suspension-travel.
- At the rear, the Xpulse 4v gets a big 220 mm suspension-travel Preload-adjustable Monoshock.
- This new suspension setup increases the ground clearance to a whopping 275 mm.
- Also offered is a longer side-stand to compensate for the increased ground clearance resulting from the use of the new longer suspension.
- Handlebar risers are also being offered in order to improve ergonomics during the standing and sitting part of off-road riding.
- A new flatter seat and extended foot controls are being offered to facilitate better maneuverability & control while tackling the challenges of the terrain.
- Finally, new Maxxis tyres are on offer with aggressive off-road-centric block-pattern rubber to provide a better grip & tractability in the off-road environment.
The new Rally Kit has been designed to facilitate new Xpulse 200 4V buyers as well as existing owners of the ADV as well. Interested customers can contact their nearest dealership or visit the Hero official eSHOP website to order the kit.
Finally, the Rally Edition bike and the bike which will be beefed up with the new Rally Kit will remain unchanged mechanically. There will be no change to the engine tuning, suspension and braking setup.